It’s officially the week of Thanksgiving, one of my personal favorite holidays, mostly because of the food. To celebrate, I’ve put together my unofficial guide to Thanksgiving, a collection of recipes found here on the blog to help inspire some ideas for your holiday table.
Recipes below are a fun mix of blog throwbacks to very recent recipes, and who knows, maybe I’ll update this post annually as my online recipe collection continues to grow. I had so much fun looking through my old posts and compiling this collection, and I hope some of these recipes help spark some ideas for your holiday table this year. From how to roast a whole turkey to what to do with all of those leftovers, I hope you find something below to make your holiday menu merry and bright!
Links to recipes and photos down below! Everything has been categorized into themes that I think make sense, so enjoy scrolling through all of the options. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Generally festive foods that will get you in the mood for the holidays!
- Perfect Fall Salad with Spinach, Apples, and Cranberry:
- Roasted Beet Salad:
- Festive Cream Cheese with Radish, Dill, and Lemon:
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Pears and Arugula:
Mains and sides, all perfect for your holiday table.
- Ina Garten’s Turkey Recipe:
- Cranberry Orange Chutney:
- Perfectly Roasted Parsnips:
- Green Beans with Hazelnuts:
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with Roasted Pumpkin, Pomegranates, and Almonds:
What even are the holidays without some festive desserts?
- Lemon Olive Oil Cake:
- Cornmeal Apple Cake:
- Cranberry Apple Crumble:
Some ideas for all of that leftover turkey.
- Turkey Noodle Soup:
- Autumn Chicken Salad with Butternut Squash and Cranberries:
- Leftover Transformation: Waffled Mashed Potatoes