Hello everyone! Things have been crazy busy at work this week, so I haven’t had much time to write up my recipes. Still, I wanted to hop on a share this quick smoothie recipe for today, and I hope to catch up with some other fun recipes over the weekend!
This recipe makes great use of peaches that are starting to become mushy, or any frozen peaches that you might have on hand. It’s a very fruity smoothie with tropical vibes from the banana and coconut, and yes, you can even add a zucchini to it! This was a great little breakfast that kept me going this morning, and it felt like drinking a little glass of sunshine to start my day!
Recipe down below, photo up top! This made enough for 2 smoothies.
Tropical Peach Banana Smoothie
- 1 yellow peach or nectarine
- 1 banana
- 1 11 oz container of coconut water (Pressed coconut water would be awesome here!)
- 1 tbsp canned coconut milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend on high until completely smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!